Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

CGa control

Tom_133
Tom_133 Member Posts: 904
So I have a customer with a year old CGa Weil Mclain who had new internet installed the other day. The company shut off the gas tanks to drill a hole in the house. They forgot to turn it back on. The indirect calls to make hot water the boiler locks out. No problem, I get it. When locked out all lights on control flash. I told them to turn off power wait 1min turn it back on. No change, still blinking. I stop by and try 20 things to get it to reset from lockout, no change. Is there something to that spark ignition control that I am missing?
control production number is 511-330-474 replacement number is 381-330-038
Tom
Montpelier Vt

Comments

• 109A_5
    109A_5 Member Posts: 1,388
    edited September 2023
    National - U.S. Gas Boiler 45+ Years Old
    Steam 300 SQ. FT. - EDR 347
    One Pipe System
    Tom_133
  • HVACNUT
    HVACNUT Member Posts: 5,998
    If the boiler is only a year old, the manual should be around, or it's an easy download. There's 11 pages of troubleshooting. And it starts with this one.Any codes?
  • Tom_133
    Tom_133 Member Posts: 904
    HVACNUT said:

If the boiler is only a year old, the manual should be around, or it's an easy download. There's 11 pages of troubleshooting. And it starts with this one.Any codes?

Yes the codes were as I mentioned in my first post, all lights flashing. Locked out due to gas being shutoff and attempting to refire but no gas still. What 109A_5 sent was exactly what i needed. I looked over the 11 pages and totally missed it. Thanks for responses and hopefully this will help someone else in the future.
    Tom
    Montpelier Vt
    HVACNUT