Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Help Identifying Baseboard Brand

Options
Hi,

I'm working with a client that has asked me to find replacement end caps for their hot water baseboard, unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a brand stamped anywhere as far as I can tell.

Here are a few pictures:

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Karl Reynolds
    Karl Reynolds Member Posts: 63
    Options
    Slant Fin Revital/Line XL is your best bet.
    GGross
  • Big Ed_4
    Big Ed_4 Member Posts: 2,785
    Options
    Your best bet is recommend new baseboard .

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Mad Dog_2kcopp
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,995
    Options
    Good luck....Slant Fin has closed its doors and I haven't been to happy dealing with Embassy who purchased them.  Mad Dog 🐕 
  • ScottSecor
    ScottSecor Member Posts: 856
    Options
    I suspect the baseboard in the photos was manufactured about fifty years ago. I highly doubt you will be able to match it or get components any more.

Like others have suggested, you may forced to remove and replace it.
  • Karl Reynolds
    Karl Reynolds Member Posts: 63
    Options
    Slant Fin discontinued making boilers, but their baseboard line was sold off to Mestek. Look into the Revital Line XL. Better, cheaper, faster.
    hot_rod
  • JP1156
    JP1156 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Slant Fin SUX, they are way to NARROW when working with older Systems! I am searching for end caps that are 3 1/2" deep x 7" tall right now & can't find anything deeper than 3". Even buying all New covers & back plates won't work, UNLESS you want to do a ton of re-piping because you cannot push the heating elements back close enough to the walls because of the pipes coming up thru the floor.