Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Seeing Vilnius

FStephenMasek
FStephenMasek Member Posts: 89
If you have any questions about Vilnius and Lithuania after seeing the many images which have started to be broadcast and published from Vilnius, please ask. My wife is a Lithuania citizen, and we have a second home there. Thus far, I've been in Lithuania a total of 419 days, starting late in 1993. Most heating is hot water / hydronic. In fact, I need to change the RTL valve for the floor heat in our bathroom.
Author of Illustrated Practical Asbestos: For Consultants, Contractors, Property Managers & Regulators
GGrossMad Dog_2CLamb

Comments

• EdTheHeaterMan
    EdTheHeaterMan Member Posts: 8,326
    I'm glad you posted this, because this has always been a question for me? Is the only way to get there by lighter than air ships?

Or is that just a rumor started by the tourism folks?

Edward Young Retired

After you make that expensive repair and you still have the same problem, What will you check next?

CLamb
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,354
    Stephen...Lithuanian Trivia...Who is the Most Famous Lithuanian American AND the Greatest Middle Linebacker in NFL history??? Mad Dog 🐕 
  • FStephenMasek
    FStephenMasek Member Posts: 89
    Sorry, I know close to zero about football. Basketball is the main sport in Lithuania, and there are/were several significant NBA players from Lithuania. When I'm there, I get a temporary membership to the Forum Palace gym facility a short walk from our condominium building. I'm 6' 1", but when I see guys who tower over me, basketball is the first thing I think. The electric utility company has a museum with some old boilers still in place. If any of you-all would like to visit, please let me know when you plan to be there.
    If we are able to coordinate, I'd be glad to show you around. Vilnius is clean and safe.
    Author of Illustrated Practical Asbestos: For Consultants, Contractors, Property Managers & Regulators
    Mad Dog_2kcopp
  • Karl Reynolds
    Karl Reynolds Member Posts: 67
    Sir Butkus!
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,354
    Well....Meet #51 Chicago Bears All Pro Middle Linebacker 1965-1973..Monster of the Midway.  Proud Lithuanian American!   Mad Dog 🐕