Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Taco training last two days

Options

Comments

• Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,049
    Options
    The Best Trainers and the best company.  John Barba and Dave Holdorf are a powerful team.  Did the factory tour yesterday.  Taco is the paradigm for a thriving American Factory and family owned American success story. The factory floor is immaculate, sqaured away and highly organized.  I've seen this on several trips here.  This variegated work force of lots of Men, women, and Ethnic groups of all kinds, with  personalities cheerfully working away, has a VERY positive energy, vibe and esprit de Corps.  I've been in many factory tours where this was not always the case. The Plumbing, heating and mechanical work of the building is Top Notch. The White Family obviously hires only the finest Contractors in Rhode Island.  Even the insulation work is outstanding.  The Live fire labs are incredible too..  Everyone, from the Receptionist at the front desk, to the janitor and the nice ladies setting out the food, are friendly and genuine.  Got to see my old Friends  Joe Mattielo and Mark Chafee.  The training room is like a very comfortable university Lecture room - scaled down, with tables of a who's who of Taco products from The Early days to present.  I saw Alex The Wire Nut Marx's old office!  Every time I come here, I feel like I've come "Home."  I always draw alot from meeting my Hydronic Brothers & Sisters from America 🇺🇸 and Canada 🇨🇦.  All roads lead back to Dan Holohan and TLM...they started this "family" through his articles, Seminars, books, kindness, humor.  I feel so privileged to have got on the Holohan Train 🚆 my first year in the business.  I got to personally meet and hang out with the Rock Stars like Johnny White.. 🌟 of our Industry...Back Stage Pass...all access.  I go back to NY 
    Excited and gung ho.  I always learn something and it's great to visit with Fambly.  Mad Dog 🐕 
    Dan FoleySteveSandanitheplumberErin Holohan Haskell
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    The Camraderie and fellowship alone are worth the trip. Gonna try to See Timmie Mc Elwain on the way out....  Mad Dog  🐕 
  • SteveSan
    SteveSan Member Posts: 235
    Options
    Well said Mad Dog_2 and greatly appreciate the kind words spoken about the best company to work for. Sorry to have missed your visit. Still working from home recovering from my 4th eye surgery. Maybe the next time i'll see you when you come to visit.
    Mad Dog_2
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Wow...How are u doing with that?  Mad Dog 🐕 
  • SteveSan
    SteveSan Member Posts: 235
    Options
    So far, so good this time. Keeping my fingers crossed retina stays attached.
    Mad Dog_2
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    You'll be in my prayers Stevie...Mad Dog 🐕 
    SteveSan
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    It was nice to see many, smart, motivated  younger guys in this class.  The future of Our trade.  I told them a about The great resource of HH and the Wall.  Hopefully they check it out.  Mad Dog 🐕 
  • ScottSecor
    ScottSecor Member Posts: 860
    Options
    @Mad Dog_2 So does this mean we have to be nice to the newbies??? :)
    Mad Dog_2
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    We can haze them a little but we can't scare em off!! Ha ha  Mad 🐕 Dog 🐕