Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Fujitsu

Options
Does anyone know how to become Fujitsu service technician? Where is company at? Is there one in New Jersey? Please

Comments

• HVACNUT
    HVACNUT Member Posts: 5,841
    Options
    I'm not sure if they're have field service techs. Are you talking about Tech Support?
  • EdTheHeaterMan
    EdTheHeaterMan Member Posts: 7,852
    Options
    R E Michel was the Fujitsu distributer when I was still in business 5 years ago. There are several REM locations throughout NJ. I have even attended 2 different Fujitsu classes offered by REM

Are you referring the the Mini-split stuff or the unitary products, I would go for both

Edward Young Retired

After you make that expensive repair and you still have the same problem, What will you check next?

johnjohn89
  • johnjohn89
    johnjohn89 Member Posts: 100
    Options
    HVACNUT said:
    I'm not sure if there have field service techs. Are you talking about Tech Support?
    Service tech 
  • Big Ed_4
    Big Ed_4 Member Posts: 2,785
    Options
    They use too ...You could see them on a problem job .

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• HVACNUT
    HVACNUT Member Posts: 5,841
    Options
    HVACNUT said:
    I'm not sure if there have field service techs. Are you talking about Tech Support?
    Service tech 
    Checked with local distributors who are Fujitsu dealers. They should have access to training course schedules. You might have to travel a little but they're around.
  • clammy
    clammy Member Posts: 3,112
    Options
    Try Johnstone supply there in jersey for sure I’m sure there a dealer and I ve seen them offering classes in Fujitsu and Bosch
    R.A. Calmbacher L.L.C. HVAC
    NJ Master HVAC Lic.
    Mahwah, NJ
    Specializing in steam and hydronic heating