Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Plastic washers?

Servicewiz_3 Member Posts: 57
I recently have encountered , what looks like plastic washers on an 8-bolt flange.
The flange (4") goes from steel to brass. Any help???