Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

A stroll Down Memory Lane...

Options
Mad Dog_2
Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,971
Great freinds, Guard Brothers, men I admire, and Fambly...Ma Sweeney (Colleen my mom) & The Long Suffering Barbara (my wife..still!! Of 25 yrs ha ha.) Refinishing our Oak staircase wall that had been rediscovered on the Old Farmhouse gut.  Buried under sheet rock with many layers of paint, Mom and Barb stripped it with Civilian Napalm, Rock Miracle.  They labored many nights a week with toothbrushes and dental pics making it perfect  then the stained and poly'd it.  Many Coffees, Marlboro
And Merlot later, it was reborn.  It touch it as I walk by it to remember mom. My New York Guard Platoon 14th Brooklyn Red Legs 1/63 Brigade
"Baptized by Fire"  christened in the Civil War.  The Southern Troops were in shock when U.S. Grant sent "Those crazy, Red-Legged Devils" at them during a stalemate. Stalemate broken!  

Gramma Sweeney with Matt Jr in our Magical Belvidere Mansion in my soul mate town, Rhinebeck,  NY

Me, Dano, Ric Murray from HVACtv and camera crew for interview about (2003? )  my antique Vapor system and Victorian Farmhouse Renovation. 

Me and Legendary NYC Hell's Angel President, Bronx Boy, and accomplished actor, Chuck Zito at a UFC in Jersey.

My buddy Brian and the one and only Huntington Beach UFC Bad Boy (Sorry Tito...you sole that from Tank). TANK Abbott...Mad Dog
wall

Comments

• Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Two Crazy Irishman with Heads like pit bulls ha ha Tank was very cool.. Bought him a beer 🍺 but he was.in a SUPER RARE day in his life...On the Wagon & sober.  He gave beer to his sidekick.   🥴 mad 😠 Dog.  O
  • retiredguy
    retiredguy Member Posts: 907
    Options
    Great family pictures and good friends, you are blessed. "congrats" WHAT, no vets in Navy Dress Blues.
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Thanks man...Go Army Beat Navy! Sorry Sir!  Mt father in law is a Navy Man...Mad Dog