Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Watts F&T trap--need help finding replacements

Saldanah Member Posts: 8
Does anyone have guidance on where to buy replacements for 2-inch traps that say:

Model: WFT, PMA 250 psi, TMA 450 degrees F, Max Diff. Press. 15, Size 2

There is a serial number: 0208W

We have a condensate pump in the building and there doesn't seem to be a way to get rid of the F&T traps.

Thank you!


  • Steamhead
    Steamhead Member Posts: 16,950
    All Steamed Up, Inc.
    Towson, MD, USA
    Steam, Vapor & Hot-Water Heating Specialists
    Oil & Gas Burner Service
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,767
    You can replace it with another brand of trap. Watson McDaniel, Barnes and Jones, Tunstall Associates, Hoffman. Check the capacity charts as all traps with the same pipe size do not necessarly have the same capacity.

    If your looking for parts try Tunstall or B & J