Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Devan Singh..........

Options
Mad Dog_2
Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,977
Man I miss that guy....Outstanding installer...Amenia NY I believe. Just across from Jamie.  I know he went to work for a rep .  Anyone keep in touch.with him?  We all spent a weekend together at Buderus in Londonderry NH...The Lost Weekend..
Mark Hunt and Darin Cook and Rick Ganey knew I needed a break as I was caring for my Dying Mom around the clock AND running the Business. AND having kids left and right AND serving in the NYS Guard...N & S Supply, The Lovely Nussbickel Folks of the Hudson Valley Graciously invited me as Mark and Darins Guest. Even though they were too far for me to buy from them.I think I had met Devan before but we hung out at the Bar 🍸 all night - both nights  and closed the place.  Me and Mark snuck back in behind the bar about an hour later on our hands and knees in the dark like teenage booze hounds...The manager nailed us and we laughed all the way back to our room.  What a great time with great guys. I also remember Devan and I were both NYC Plumbers Local #2 originally,  before the United Association merged us in the mid 90s... Hope Devan is tracked down. Would love to hear from him. Mad Dog

Comments