Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Slant Fin Boiler Tech Support Ending March 1st

GGross Member Posts: 1,105
edited February 2023 in THE MAIN WALL
Thought this might interest some of you. Slant Fin just sent out the email that their tech line will be shutting down after March 1st. Warranties will still be honored and can be processed through their website, http://www.slantfin.com/ Which is a separate website from the baseboard product which remains unchanged.

Your distributor should still handle warranty claims for you, that's what we plan to do anyway. No information is listed on the heat exchangers so if anyone tries to process one after March 1st I would be interested in hearing how it goes. I don't think I have ever needed to warranty one of their heat exchangers before.

Below is the complete email announcement.

"After March 1st Slant/Fin will no longer offer Tech Support. We stopped shipping Slant/Fin Boilers in Aug of 2022. We continued to offer Tech Support through February to allow a chance to sell the boilers and have contractor installation issues resolved. We will continue to support boiler issues with warranties using the forms on our website. If you aren’t already familiar with the procedure it is summarized below. Thank you for your support of our products through the years.

(Below is all the ways of getting support)

If you have Warranty claim, visit www.slantfin.com and choose the warranty claim form affiliated with product you are claiming.

There are 3 forms, To help us get the information to the correct person to handle your claim please review the 3 forms and choose the one specific for your warranty claim.

You will receive an automated message confirmation with further instructions on how to proceed.

1: Heat Exchangers

2: Replacement parts (handled through www.Parts4heating.com) NOT FOR Hydrolevel or Beckett Parts or HWT Indirect Water Heaters

3: Hydrolevel, Beckett, Diversified Heat Transfer form is for the record only! Please visit a Hydrolevel,Beckett or Diversified Heat Transfer distributor and request a RGA and replacement from the manufacturer . They will handle the claim through their distribution network. In Canada for Hydrolevel please see a Ward or Conraco Distributor. Please cross-reference manufacturers part number (on component) when requesting the RGA.

https://www.beckettcorp.com/contact/distributors/ https://hydrolevel.com/distributors/ https://www.dhtnet.com/rep-locator/ ( A rep can find a distributor in your area)

If you have a question about a pending Replacement part claim please contact parts4heating at 1800-536-1582 . We appreciate your patience during this transition. Have a Nice Day!"