Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Honeywell Help

Melby
Melby Member Posts: 3

Boiler blew stopped working last night. Power up until control panel is fine then it stops. The little Honeywell trip switch will start and run the boiler but I can’t sit here holding it all night. What’s my next step in diagnosing the problem?

Its also leaking what looks to be water from the motor here:

Can anyone help please? I’ve got three people relying on this thing tonight.

Comments

• Melby
    edited February 2023
    ALSO: looks like the little switch thing is a magnet or some sort…. Could it be possible that even though my thermostat says it’s working it’s just not getting the signal?

Ive Jammed that little switch to the on position so we can get some heat in the house. I know I shouldn’t keep it like that for long, hopefully until someone sees this post and is nice enough to enlighten me on the dinosaurs illness. The motors making squeaking noises also.
    Mad Dog_2
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,918
    Your exuberance can be felt from here.  What is your level or expertise with controls?   Don't wanna see you fry anything or get zapped!  Mad Dog 
    Melby
  • Melby
    edited February 2023
    So you’re saying my emissions are within state regulations?

Control experience little unfortunately, I stay fried and hold a Doctorate in Getting Zapped though so that’s not a problem.

After a second tour of the thermostat I noticed the Battery Replacement indicator on the display and removed the face.(which could be considered controls yes?) I noticed a battery had blown from both which were covered in corrosion. Before that the display said the batteries fine.

Sorry for wasting your time. Thanks for the uplifting comment though, that was clutch.
    HVACNUT