Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Radiator pipe collars

TPat Member Posts: 2
Any suggestions on where to purchase radiator pipe collars (also called flanges or escutcheons) to cover the margins of the whole where the steam pipe comes through the floor. Signature Hardware sells powder coated metal but the price is high ($39). I would like white ones but don't want flimsy plastic.