Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Taco Mourns the Loss of John White III

Options
HeatingHelp
HeatingHelp Administrator Posts: 637
edited November 2022 in THE MAIN WALL
imageTaco Mourns the Loss of John White III

It is with profound sadness that the White family and Taco Comfort Solutions has announced the sudden passing of John Hazen White III, 35, on Thursday, November 3, 2022.

Read the full story here

Comments

• EBEBRATT-Ed
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,523
    Options
    Very sad only 35. Prayers to the family
  • Alan (California Radiant) Forbes
    Options
    That’s too bad. He looked like a very nice man. 
    8.33 lbs./gal. x 60 min./hr. x 20°ΔT = 10,000 BTU's/hour

Two btu per sq ft for degree difference for a slab
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,924
    Options
    I'm heartbroken by this. I only met JW III once but he left a great impression. Bart Terroni, a great friend of the White Family spoke at the funeral mass so eloquently about how JW III worked for him as a salesman right out of College for a few years at his Manufacturers Rep operation near Philly. He was a natural salesman with great exuberance for the business. They soon started to call him The Hammer because he hammered down alot of big deals. It was an apprenticeship of sorts before he came back to The Family business in Cranston. JW III started working at Taco in High School I believe and he started sweeping the floors and cleaning the bathrooms. He was a man of the people and just like his old man, had the enduring respect of all the workers. Having toured the Taco factory with JW II, I've seen first hand the love and respect the workers have for the White Family. JW III was a chip off the old block. He became one of the best salesmen Taco has ever had. What a great loss. God Bless The White Family and JW's III young wife and daughter. Mad Dog