Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Quick announcement

Options
Tinman
Tinman Member Posts: 2,808
edited May 2022 in THE MAIN WALL
To all the Pros here that refer homeowners and building owners to me,  thank you! I can’t express enough gratitude for your confidence in me. 

To the homeowners and building owners that have been referred to me, this is my vocation now. I love what I do, but not enough to do it for free. I just thought this was worth sharing. 
Steve Minnich
Rich_49EBEBRATT-EdIn_New_EnglandSTEAM DOCTORmattmia2hot_rodCLambCanuckerEdTheHeaterMan

Comments

• retiredguy
    retiredguy Member Posts: 904
    edited May 2022
    Options
    In my 40+ years in the heating industry, (mostly large systems), I learned early on just how much knowledge to pass on to the customer and of course my phone number or my employer's phone number. It worked out well since most people just wanted to survive a cold winters night and have me arrive at their place in the morning. I never wanted to get a no heat call in the middle of the night, with heavy snow on the roads, and drive somewhere in the state of Pa. just to replace a fuse or reset a control. I would, of course, do the drive if the customer requested my service. Good luck with your choice.
    Tinman