Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

NH Oil installations

EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,346
I may do a furnace swap for a relative u there. I read the licensing requirements and from what I understand (if i read it correctly) you get a permit from the local fire dept. It says technicians can apply to be a certified technician but then it says "voluntary"

Am I missing something??


  • kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,396
    Correct no formal license yet...
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,346

    TY. Will have to check it out. I have a MA OB license (among other things) for 49 years. Doesn't mean I can fix a New burner LOL. Chances are they will want there oil co to do it anyhow