Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Gould gland plug

Tom_133 Member Posts: 864
I am not much of a plumber. I do heating. But... every so often I got an older buddy who needs help.

This guy has a Gould Shallow well pump. He needed a new tank and didnt want to cough up the cash for a Gould replacement tank. So he needs to plug the Gland inlet brass fitting that the copper line from the tank to the inlet on the pump. Its an odd size. Anyone know what kind of fitting that is? It looks like a brass fitting with G threads and a gasket.
Montpelier Vt