Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Baseray 7A and Weil-Maclain Snug 9 Clamping Tools Needed

I need to get moving on my baseboard installation, and really need to find the clamping tools for Baseray 7A and Snug #9. Any suggestions? Trying to get something ASAP since I am in southern VT, and winter can start anytime now! ;-) Thanks!!

Comments

• EdTheHeaterMan
    EdTheHeaterMan Member Posts: 7,720
    This was something that rented (borrowed if I purchased new radiator sections) from the supply house. I'm sure there is one lying around an old shop somewhere near you.
    Edward F Young. Retired HVAC ContractorSpecialized in Residential Oil Burner and Hydronics
  • mattmia2
    mattmia2 Member Posts: 9,575
    I think there are a few web sites that sell the sections that also rent the tool.
  • kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,419
    I have a similar project..
    I looked at 2 New England supply houses and found nothing... Webb & Granite grp.
    I am going to use C-clamps to work these together.
    A bit more cumbersome but it should work,

• EBEBRATT-Ed
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,453
    edited September 2021
    Webb is useless

I would call Burnham and Weil Mclain directly. Tell them your distributor is not responding.

It will probably take you 25 phone calls each and a bunch of un returned messages
  • EBEBRATT-Ed
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,453
    @ScoutRider

Google: US Supply

They seem to sell both Burnham & Weil McLain CI baseboard. Locations in PA & NJ

If they sell this stuff they should know about the tools and the push nipples