Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit

Baseray 7A and Weil-Maclain Snug 9 Clamping Tools Needed

I need to get moving on my baseboard installation, and really need to find the clamping tools for Baseray 7A and Snug #9. Any suggestions? Trying to get something ASAP since I am in southern VT, and winter can start anytime now! ;-) Thanks!!


  • EdTheHeaterMan
    EdTheHeaterMan Member Posts: 2,188
    This was something that rented (borrowed if I purchased new radiator sections) from the supply house. I'm sure there is one lying around an old shop somewhere near you.
    Edward Young
    Retired HVAC Contractor from So. Jersey Shore.
    Cleaned & services first oil heating system at age 16
  • mattmia2
    mattmia2 Member Posts: 3,457
    I think there are a few web sites that sell the sections that also rent the tool.
  • kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 3,774
    I have a similar project..
    I looked at 2 New England supply houses and found nothing... Webb & Granite grp.
    I am going to use C-clamps to work these together.
    A bit more cumbersome but it should work,

    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 9,428
    edited September 14
    Webb is useless

    I would call Burnham and Weil Mclain directly. Tell them your distributor is not responding.

    It will probably take you 25 phone calls each and a bunch of un returned messages
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 9,428

    Google: US Supply

    They seem to sell both Burnham & Weil McLain CI baseboard. Locations in PA & NJ

    If they sell this stuff they should know about the tools and the push nipples