Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Webstone valve gaskets

Options
Wellness
Wellness Member Posts: 143
Anybody know where I can source Webstone union valve replacement gaskets? I'm in need of a bunch of 3/4" and 1-1/4". I've tried the local supply outlet, supplyhouse.com and the manufacturer. The first two haven't had them in stock for over six months; the later only gives me radio silence. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• EBEBRATT-Ed
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,534
    Options
    Looks like you have checked.

You can buy a gasket cutter to use in a drill to cut round gaskets. They kind of suck and are a little dangerous but they work. General Tools make them about $30
  • mattmia2
    mattmia2 Member Posts: 9,660
    Options
    Are they just flat composition gaskets? That sounds like something mcmaster-carr would have if you know what size they are.
  • STEVEusaPA
    STEVEusaPA Member Posts: 6,505
    Options
    Why do you 'need a bunch'? Just curious.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Wellness
    Wellness Member Posts: 143
    Options
    @mattmia2. No they are a mixture of round as well as flat with a raised ridge on the 1-1/4 union gaskets. @STEVEusaPA, the two 3/4" I need were never initally seated properly and are damaged; the 1" and "1-1/4 have just fallen victim to repeated losening and tightening over the last 12 years or so due to annual maintenance on the indirect DHW tank.
    STEVEusaPA
  • mattmia2
    mattmia2 Member Posts: 9,660
    Options
    Mcmaster-carr also has various gaskets for flanges that might be the right shape