Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Has anyone not gotten paid for a Triangle Tube recall repair?

Options
unclejohn
unclejohn Member Posts: 1,833
I did 7 and got paid for 6. Over ten phone calls and nothing. No one gets back to me. Was wondering if this has happen to anyone else and what if anything was done. Phone calls do not seem to work.

Comments

• Big Ed_4
    Big Ed_4 Member Posts: 2,785
    Options
    It happens ...

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Larry Weingarten
    Larry Weingarten Member Posts: 3,304
    Options
    Hi, It may be overkill, but a polite request letter written on a lawyer's letterhead might get a response. >:)

Yous, Larry
  • unclejohn
    Options
    I have used the ole Lawyer letter before but I never done a recall job before, tons of warranty and always get paid. Just don't know why the complete ignore from stericycle.
  • Derheatmeister
    Derheatmeister Member Posts: 1,544
    edited May 2021
    Options
    We have had the some of the same Problems.... Some Checks show up within a couple weeks,some have not even after multipal calls..The only way we will get involved with any recalls/warranty regardless of the Manufacturer is by charging the customer for the services first.. We will only reimburse the customer after we get reimbursed. In order to avoid problems the Customer is made Aware of this in writing and verbally before we start the job..
  • unclejohn
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Well I finally got a call back from Triangle Tube, about a claim I was paid for not the I have been wait to get paid for from September 2020. She said she sees where I have called severl times. Duh. Im only doing the recall on boilers I installed. Dont want to get mixed up in finger pointing jobs.
  • Derheatmeister
    Options
    unclejohn said:

Well I finally got a call back from Triangle Tube, about a claim I was paid for not the I have been wait to get paid for from September 2020. She said she sees where I have called severl times. Duh. Im only doing the recall on boilers I installed. Dont want to get mixed up in finger pointing jobs.

I guess we have the Advantage that these boiler where installed by others..

We stopped installing TT after they Changed from a full Stainless HX !

We also had a Warranty Claim that we send to TT for Analysis only to be rudely told that the Claim was denied..
    After requesting that the HX be send back to us and explaining to Triangle Tubes warranty department that we would have a third party do the Analysis the Claim magically was approved..
    We Vote with our Dollars..
  • CBRob
    CBRob Member Posts: 273
    Options
    Was this for the Vent connection ?
    Or a different recall?
  • Derheatmeister
    Options
    CBRob said:

Was this for the Vent connection ?
    Or a different recall?

Yes it was for the Vent Connection.
    CBRob
  • CBRob
    CBRob Member Posts: 273
    Options
    Did they ever recall for the snapped off bolts on the heat exchangers?