Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

March 17 - Taco After Dark: Tips, Tricks and Other Essentials

Options
Erin Holohan Haskell
Erin Holohan Haskell Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,284
Taco After Dark St. Patty’s Day Extravaganza: Tips, Tricks and Other Essentials
Wednesday, 3/17 at 7:00pm EST
Special Guests arrive at 8:00pm EST

Register Here

Throughout the six weeks of Taco After Dark – The Winter Essentials, we have been soliciting your best tips, tricks and ideas for installing, servicing and troubleshooting hydronics systems. On St. Patty’s Day, we’ll all be wearin’ the green and sharin’ the green. If your tip or idea makes the cut, you’ll be getting some really cool Taco prizes, and it’s all in the name of helping each other out and sharing our years of experience. And share your pictures of awesome green boiler rooms on Instagram because yeah, there will be prizes for that, too.

SPECIAL GUESTS!
Taco Comfort Solutions’ Executive Chairman & Owner, John Hazen White Jr. and CEO, Cheryl Merchant will be joining Taco After Dark at 8:00pm to answer your questions.
President
HeatingHelp.com
SteveSan

Comments

• Dave H_2
    Dave H_2 Member Posts: 556
    Options
    Thanks Erin for posting this.
    If you haven't checked out a Taco After Dark webinar yet, this is going to be a great session. All of the ideas of tips and tricks are attendee submitted. Think of it as a "Pay it Forward" with experiences you either learned the hard way or someone taught you many years ago.

Knowing this industry, everybody like to share tips and tricks that help elevate your plumbing and hydronics game, so incentivizing isn't really needed, but I have a pile of Taco gear I want to give away!
    You can email me here, share your tip on social media and tag me and/or Taco (so you get cred) and also use #TacoComfortTips to be in the running for the Grand Prize, A Yeti Cooler, Carhartt tool bag, coffee mug......

And the Special Guests are also gonna great!

Next Wednesday 7:00pm Eastern.

"See" you then
    Dave H
  • HomerJSmith
    HomerJSmith Member Posts: 2,441
    edited March 2021
    Options
    It comes on in such a inconvenient hour. It conflicts with "The Real Housewives of New Jersey".

As my Dad use to say, "Don't learn the tricks of the trade, learn the trade." Hey, that would go good with your Father's famous quotes post, Erin.
    Dave H_2
  • Dave H_2
    Dave H_2 Member Posts: 556
    Options
    Bumping this, you don't want to miss this !

Dave H