Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Coffee with Caleffi: How to Choose the “Right” Balancing Valve

Erin Holohan Haskell
Erin Holohan Haskell Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,284
Insufficient flow in a hydronic or domestic hot water recirculation system can lead to frustrated building occupants impatiently waiting for heat delivery. It’s said that efficiency follows closely behind comfort. Proper balancing will help to achieve both. Our Ask Caleffi team will be on hand to help our audience determine how to choose the “right” balancing valve on Thursday, Feb. 18 from 12 noon – 1 p.m. CST in order to provide superior comfort for their customers.

Moderator Max Rohr, Caleffi training and education manager, will field questions to our solution focused experts, a.k.a. Ask Caleffi: Kevin Freidt, Dan Firkus and Cody Mack. They will review different options in balancing valves and take questions from our audience.

The monthly educational webinars are free and are intended for engineers, contractors, designers and wholesalers. A Certificate of Attendance is emailed to attendees following the event for continuing education audits. Please visit our website at www.caleffi.us for schedule details and registration.

President
HeatingHelp.com

Comments

• HomerJSmith
    HomerJSmith Member Posts: 2,441
    Balancing, who does that anymore--old hat!

OK, that's a joke. Yes, that is on my list, sitting in my inbox. I am a big big big advocate of balancing. I am in the process of replacing Wirsbo manifolds with Caleffi twist top manifolds because I can balance the circuits with the Caleffi's. Balancing distributes the heat energy output evenly.