Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Trade Resolutions

HeatingHelp
HeatingHelp Administrator Posts: 635
edited December 2020 in THE MAIN WALL

Trade Resolutions

It’s that time of the year when we’re supposed to get ready to make a resolution or two that will last a few weeks until we slouch back into our usual routines. Consider adopting one of these trade-related resolutions and let me know how you make out.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Erin Holohan Haskell
    Erin Holohan Haskell Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,276
    edited December 2020
    Happy New Year!
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
  • EdTheHeaterMan
    EdTheHeaterMan Member Posts: 7,720
    I listen to @DanHolohan every week on Dead Men Tales. Does that count for #2 on your list?

Happy New Year to both of you! Thanks for all you do!
    Edward F Young. Retired HVAC ContractorSpecialized in Residential Oil Burner and Hydronics
  • Erin Holohan Haskell
    Erin Holohan Haskell Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,276
    @EdTheHeaterMan :D Thanks for listening. We've got a lot of good episodes coming up.
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
    EdTheHeaterMan
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    Thanks and Happy New Year! Good stuff ahead.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Jackmartin
    Jackmartin Member Posts: 196
    I recently read an older book about two people who spent 47 days as homeless people in Baltimore in the 1990 period. They described the experience from a middle class perspective. I will never look at a homeless person the same again. I will always give to people who have fallen on hard times, because I hope if I am ever in that position someone will see my humanity and help me. Stay Well and Be Blessed Jack Canada
  • BillyO
    BillyO Member Posts: 277
    Happy New Year To All! Great bunch of super knowledgeable tradespersons that I enjoy having my morning coffee with. Healthy and Happy moving forward