Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Honeywell zone valves

edited December 2020 in THE MAIN WALL
I'm trying to find the white balls that are used to replace the black rubber balls in side the valves. Anyone know where I can find them.


  • STEVEusaPA
    STEVEusaPA Member Posts: 6,132
    Any supply house. Google 'Honeywell zone valve replacement parts".
  • Big Ed_4
    Big Ed_4 Member Posts: 2,243
    What is the difference ? First time I heard they was an replacement ..
    I have enough experience to know , that I dont know it all
    JUGHNE Member Posts: 10,580
    Are these the new enough type that allow you to change the motor/gears without having to drain the system and opening the wet side?
    If not seems like changing the entire zone valve would be in order. IMO