Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Valve handle

I have a house built in 1948 which has a hot water heat system. I believe the boiler is the original although I have replaced the pump once. It has 4 zone valves which work perfectly, but each room baseboard heater has what I assume is a mixing valve.

In two rooms the mixing valve on the baseboard heaters are broken. They appear to be Bakelite and have a 5-sided opening for the valve stem. The handles are marked "Webster System Camden New Jersey".

Any ideas on where to find replacement tee handles?