Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Steam fittings

I found these fittings on an old steam system. Does anyone know what the symbol stamped on the fitting ?


    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,510
    Don't know. Possibly the "Ward Company" they are still in business making fittings but I think they usually write Ward on them.

    Why do you want to know? All modern Cast Iron (and malleable) fittings are interchangeable.
    JUGHNE Member Posts: 11,055
    Collector item??