Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

How do I get more than 10 search results?

Options
garimh
garimh Member Posts: 13
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but whenever I use the search function, I only get 10 results. I'm using the drop down in search and clicking archived, changing the date to past year, etc. but still only see 10 results for very common search terms that should be returning more results. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Comments

• EdTheHeaterMan
    EdTheHeaterMan Member Posts: 7,844
    Options
    This is a question for @Erin Holohan Haskell
    Give her a day or so to respond... its Sunday
    Edward F Young. Retired HVAC ContractorSpecialized in Residential Oil Burner and Hydronics
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • nosirra1Arrison
    nosirra1Arrison Member Posts: 57
    Options
    Another (often better) way to get results is to go to Google search (on Google.com) and type in:

site:www.heatinghelp.com

followed by your search term. For example when I want to find results for the term Caleffi I would punch into Google search:

site:www.heatinghelp.com Caleffi
    Erin Holohan HaskellSTEVEusaPAMaxMercy
  • Erin Holohan Haskell
    Erin Holohan Haskell Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,287
    Options
    Thanks. We'll look into this. We're also launching a forum redesign soon and it'll bring an even better user experience.
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
  • garimh
    garimh Member Posts: 13
    Options
    Great. Thank you.
  • MaxMercy
    MaxMercy Member Posts: 508
    Options

Another (often better) way to get results is to go to Google search (on Google.com) and type in:

site:www.heatinghelp.com

followed by your search term. For example when I want to find results for the term Caleffi I would punch into Google search:

site:www.heatinghelp.com Caleffi

Absolutely, or they can use Google "Advance" search to enter those same parameters in the boxes without having to learn the command. I often use Google's powerful search engine to search this site, or any site.

There is a website I use for downloading electronic manuals. Half the time the site's search feature turns up nothing. I the try again using Google Advanced Search and enter the website. Most of the time, Google finds the manual I need.

Erin Holohan Haskell