Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Nozzles

Options
BDR529
BDR529 Member Posts: 285
Anybody run Monarch or Steinen? Need another option since Hago has been tough to get. Danfoss bought them from what I hear. Don't think Fluidics is available in the states.

I did get a couple of Steinen's very nice flame on the LoNox.

Comments

• MaxMercy
    MaxMercy Member Posts: 508
    Options
    Delavan?

HVACNUTSuperTech
  • EdTheHeaterMan
    EdTheHeaterMan Member Posts: 7,852
    Options
    I have had over 40 years of success with Delevan. There are available at many locations. I purchased my nozzles from R.E. Michel Co. They also list Monarch and some Danfoss.

Supplyhouse.com ships everywhere

Edward Young Retired

After you make that expensive repair and you still have the same problem, What will you check next?

HVACNUT
  • EBEBRATT-Ed
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,544
    Options
    Delevan is my choice. But just remember that any conversion charts between manufacturers .......are sort of meaningless. You have to confirm any nozzle change with a combustion test
    STEVEusaPASuperTech
  • Dave T_2
    Dave T_2 Member Posts: 64
    Options
    Always happy with Delevan as well
  • STEVEusaPA
    STEVEusaPA Member Posts: 6,505
    Options
    All residentials Delavan, bigger commercial, I put in exactly what the manual recommends.
    In either case, like @EBEBRATT-Ed said, confirmation with proper combustion set up/analysis is the final answer.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Big Ed_4
    Big Ed_4 Member Posts: 2,785
    Options
    Same here

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• BDR529
    BDR529 Member Posts: 285
    Options
    I got 2 Wohler kits and an old wet kit so no problem. Can't really get the numbers like I did in '06. It is a LoNox. I know what it is, that "F" word that rymes with mule.

Some of the rates, angles, and patterns Delavan dosen't have.
    I noticed the MHG runs a Steinen from the manufacturer. So, gonna give it a try.

Only thing I can nail down is 300-315 PSI in the magic number no matter what nozzel. That is on this unit, they got a personality.