Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Radiator air vent names

Howdy to all. Curious about various names that you have heard people use to refer to steam radiator air vents. I have heard,  valves, air valves, bleeders, spouts,caps and probably a few more that I can't remember.