Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Baxi Luna 310fi Pump fault - Please help!

Hauwitzerdyi
Hauwitzerdyi Member Posts: 1
edited August 2020 in Domestic Hot Water
Hello everyone,

I have a (POS) Baxi Luna 310 fi that I keep on having issues with. So far i have replaced the fan, switch sensor, diaphragm and now I been having a pump fault issue. It was in January when POS machine stopped working with the pump fault indicator flashing. I called a local heating company and a tech came and told me that the pump is not running and I need to replace my pump for $. I waited for 3 weeks while running all kinds of electric heaters in my kitchen, living room, and bedroom until the pump arrived and the tech replaced. It turned out it wasn't the pump because replacing the pump did not fixed the issue. The tech again quoted me more than $ to replace the pcb board and also recommend that I replace the entire unit for $. I never called the heating company back... I played around with the machine and got it to work by disconnecting the old existing pump from the circuit board and hardwired the pump directly into an outlet. Since February when I needed heat or hot water, I would have to run down to the boiler to reset the unit to activate heating. The machine would stop if i stop running the hot water or temperature reached what is set in the thermostat. Would someone that know what the issue and advise so I can contact another heating company to fix.

Thank you very much.

John

Comments