Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

pipe insulation

plumrboss Member Posts: 1
Has anyone used an armaflek insulation tool called a pipeflogger pro. Its a green plastic jig for cutting tee, ells and 45s. Seems to only be available in U.K. Very hard to find in U.S.A.