Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit

Faucet Set Manufacturer?

CLambCLamb Member Posts: 65
Does anyone know the manufacturer of this faucet set? It is circa 1950. I have posted closeups of what I think is the TM.


  • HVACNUTHVACNUT Member Posts: 3,050
    It looks a little like a tree.

    Maybe move the strings.
    Put some water on the logo. In the first pic you can see more definition on the wet parts of the faucet. Then take some pics and post.
  • psb75psb75 Member Posts: 170
    It is a "spread eagle" with head turned to the right.
  • george_42george_42 Member Posts: 71
    gerber still makes them
  • Intplm.Intplm. Member Posts: 1,086
    Looks like a laundry tub faucet made by Gerber as @george_42 says above. Might be a model 49-5***???

    @CLamb . Try a google search. That faucet is probably a "easy" direct replacement.
  • mattmia2mattmia2 Member Posts: 1,028
    handles look like the gerber in my mom's basement from the 50's
  • mattmia2mattmia2 Member Posts: 1,028
    probably can still easily get the stems and seats to rebuild it if it is more than washers and packing
  • CLambCLamb Member Posts: 65
    It does look like the Gerber sets I've seen online except that they have the stems on the side whereas mine has them in front.

    Here are some more photos of the logo.

  • Intplm.Intplm. Member Posts: 1,086
    Front or side shouldn't really matter. Unless you are particular.
    That faucet is one of the few that has what I believe is a six inch center set. It should install directly in the same place, with little to no modifications.
  • mattmia2mattmia2 Member Posts: 1,028
    I don't think they make those exact handles anymore because it seems to be some sort of lead alloy but those handles are identical to a gerber my mom has but there are chromed handles that fit which are still available. The splines in the handle and handle design are usually specific to a manufacturer so the handles identify it.
  • Intplm.Intplm. Member Posts: 1,086
    Repairs may not be an option on this faucet. They probably wont take.
    I would recommend replacing it .
Sign In or Register to comment.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!