Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Selling 19 1/2 feet of Baseray cast iron baseboards

We recently pulled 19 1/2 feet of Baseray cast iron baseboards from a 1940's house we're renovating. There are 3 sections - 8', 7', 4 1/2'. Located on the southern coast of Massachusetts. Looking for $30ish/ft.

Comments

• mayzejanemayzejane Member Posts: 19
    Would these connect to my peerless steam boiler? I'm looking for 20 feet of baseboards for my garage!
  • tedless20tedless20 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Jane! Is the boiler one-pipe or two-pipe? I've been told these baseboards work great on a 2 pipe steam system (or forced hot water), but not recommended for use on a 1 pipe steam system.
  • JohnNYJohnNY Member Posts: 2,497
    It's $50/ft new.
    For troubleshooting and private consulting services, find John "JohnNY" Cataneo here at :
    "72°F Mechanical, LLC"
    Or email John at [email protected]
    John is the Boilers and Hydronic Heating Systems Course Instructor at NYC's Mechanics Institute, a professional Master Plumber, licensed by The Department of Buildings of The City of New York, and works extensively in NYC while consulting for clients in and out of state.
    For residential service and installations in New Jersey, please see Toro Plumbing & Mechanical and fill out our contacts page, upload pics, and submit, or call (973-672-1000).
    STEVEusaPAGrallert