Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Older 1999 Modul/Burnham Radiant manifold.

HELP! I am in Ct. north west corner near New York Border. My manifold has the Modul name embossed on it. It was bought in 1999 and uses the Honeywell Motorized Valve controllers that screw into the four manifold ports. There are two zones of floor heating. I am leaking now after 20 years at the manifold port where the valve controllers screw onto. The leak is at the screw in seats that screw into manifold and are replaceable easily if I could find them The seats metal pin that is pushed in and out by the motor controller. Does anyone know where to get these? All brass, about 1 3/4 inch long with rubber washer on one end and metal pin that presses through another rubber washer at opposite end. Had one leak about ten years ago, and now can not find anywhere. water leaks directly into motorized valve which is mounted upside down allowing water in and rusts it out if left this way.
Checked with Burnham- No parts anymore whatsoever. Checked Torrco supply- No.
Am willing to but them from anyone who has some. I could use four please.
Help someone!
BTW- You can see a similar Modul manifold with the screw in seats I need. Search "Modul radiant manifold" and see fourth post down- "OLD Modul" by rw-heating.com (kyle is guy) asking for other help with these....