Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Does anyone know which make and model this radiator is??

Ormonde Member Posts: 2
edited January 2020 in THE MAIN WALL
Does anyone know what make or model this heating rail is.
I am trying to replace some missing parts but do not know what they are as I do not know what it looked like when new.
Would love to find the missing parts.
Can anyone help??

Thank you


  • retiredguy
    retiredguy Member Posts: 913
    The 2 items that you are showing are isolation valves. The right hand valve is a square headed key valve. You should be able to buy a replacement key at a hardware store, plumbing shop, home depot or lowes. Also, you may be able to turn the valve using a 12 or 8 point socket. Also try a search for a square head key valve.The left hand valve may just need a new handle. (need a better view with that washer removed).
  • Ormonde
    Ormonde Member Posts: 2
    Retired guy- thank you so much. I will attach them left hand valve without washer below
    Thanks so so much