Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Need a photo of a WM EVG 110 controller cable

Options
Harold
Harold Member Posts: 249
I am cleaning up a used WM EVG 110 boiler. In the process some cables were removed during cleaning. Then I put things back together.

One teeny little problem. I can't find the cable that goes between the main controller and a little PC board they use between the external control display and the internal main controller. I have been clearing a lot of junk out of the house. I discovered that somewhere along the process, the little PC board cable that goes to the EVG main controller was put into one of several large boxes of cables. Lots and lots of cables. Don't ask.

I have so far found several cables in boxes that could fit the connection. I know the cable is in the boxes somewhere. The cables I have found include cables that look like they should work (4 wires). But somewhat different about locking or not locking on the connectors.

If someone could send me a photo of the actual cable ends (end on and from the side), I could eventually match the cable from the boxes. A part number on the correct cable could also help.

I would really appreciate the information.