Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New Yorker CLW-3

Where can I find parts for my New Yorker boiler model# CLW-3. The blank plate that is covering the area where the tankless hot water coil would go, is leaking. I need to replace the plate and gasket.


  • STEVEusaPA
    STEVEusaPA Member Posts: 6,132
    The plate shouldn't be leaking, but the gasket could. Did you try New Yorker's website or call their tech support?
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 13,456
    part #645751 Torrco supply about $45 you can find them on line