Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit

Need to speak with someone with some experience with water flow balancing/commissioning.

JohnNY Member Posts: 2,755
I've got several circuit setters and my testing equipment but I'm not comfortable with my findings on a particular job.
I could use some help from a commissioning tech or similar. The differential Delta-P meter I'm using is a Mid-West Instruments model 820.
Thank you.
Contact John "JohnNY" Cataneo, Master Plumber
in New York
in New Jersey
for Consulting Work
or take his class.