Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

My New Control Panel

Options
Just wanted to post a thank all that helped me redesign my radiant heating control panel/system. You didn't know you were helping me but lurking old topics here answered a lot of the questions I had, in addition to some other online searching. My old system was basically an "always ready" type boiler setup you would have designed in the 1970s that wasted energy during the spring and fall and made the house echo with tings as the the thermostat tripped the zone circulater pumps, along with backflowing zones due to no backflow preventers.
I started planning the project in April, and finally got started after in late May thanks to a cold spring. We got some cold (50s) August days here now so I got chance to get the new system up and running last night. A few minor leaks were easily fixed and the system seems to be operating as intended. My Fingers crossed that all works out throughout the cold season.
Here is a couple pics of my new system. The heart of the system is a grunfos pump I took from the old system, a new expansion tank/air eliminator, an ESBE/Danfoss 3 way valve, and Taco Valves/Valve control panel. I would have a few tweaks if I had to go back but overall it turned out like I envisioned it.