Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Sarco 31L - Have you ever opened one up to clean it/replace parts?

JohnNYJohnNY Posts: 2,372Member
edited August 6 in THE MAIN WALL
My question is basically in the title. I've got one I'd like to open up and see if the float is still doing its job before I price up a boiler replacement. Have any of you purchased replacement parts for one?
And yes. This is a mess. It's unbelievable what goes on out here in Brooklyn, NYC.
For installations, troubleshooting, and private consulting services, find John "JohnNY" Cataneo here at :
"72°F Mechanical, LLC"
Or email John at [email protected]
John is the Boilers and Hydronic Heating Systems Course Instructor at NYC's Mechanics Institute, a professional Master Plumber, licensed by The Department of Buildings of The City of New York, and works extensively in NYC while consulting for clients in and out of state.
John also oversees mechanical installations and maintenance for metro-area clients with his family's company, Gateway Plumbing and Heating along with his brother/business partner.

Comments