Caleffi North America is a manufacturer and marketer of components and systems for the hydronic and plumbing markets. To support our rapid growth we seek an energetic, technically adept individual who enjoys assisting & educating people and possesses diverse skills including mechanical technology, product application, system understanding, and technical consultation.
Depending on candidate qualifications, career path opportunities exist for this position including technical marketing, product management, and sales/product training. This job is located at our Milwaukee headquarters.
• Serves as a primary contact for technical support phone calls and e-mail inquiries from contractors, wholesalers, designers, reps and end users.
• Assists and advises customers on selection, application and operation of Caleffi products. Troubleshoots problem applications.
• Up-sells, cross-sells and generates leads from a technical support perspective.
• Provides input internally for new product and commercial program development based on field feedback, issues and trends.
• Performs occasional product verification or operational testing in Caleffi lab.
• Participates in product training initiatives, and occasionally performs field work including trade shows and job site visits.
• Participates in continuous quality improvements of facilities and overall business processes.
• Associate or Bachelor Degree in a technical field such as engineering or a trades vocation.
• Minimum 5 years’ hydronic/plumbing or HVAC industry experience in a contracting, design or product capacity.
• Demonstrated phone competency in supporting and servicing customers.
• Good computer skills. Microsoft Office program experience a plus.
• Strong oral and written communication skills and high level of professionalism.
• Aptitude and desire to assume increased levels of responsibility.
This job may require occasional overnight travel.
Caleffi North America is located in a state of the art facility in the Menomonee Valley next to the Milwaukee Brewers baseball stadium. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a growth oriented culture, and a fun, highly motivated group of Caleffi colleagues to work with. Please send all inquiries to [email protected]