Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Air separator

I guess I am a spirovent man that’s what I’ve used for years.
But really like this vertical Califfi it’s got a half inch tapping on the bottom for make up water and expansion tank
Anybody have any comments or issues have not used them before


  • Steve_210
    Steve_210 Member Posts: 628
    I don’t believe Spirovent offer the half inch tapping on the vertical models
  • STEVEusaPA
    STEVEusaPA Member Posts: 6,261
    edited February 2019
    You are correct sir. I'm sure they'll make one in the near future. Not too much more in price for Caleffi (on many things). I always try to go Caleffi first.