Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Crown Boiler Control setup

NYCHomeOwnerNYCHomeOwner Posts: 13Member
edited January 31 in Controls
Does anyone know someone that could possibly help me wire up my crown steam.
. I set Everything up just need to connect my vxt24 water feeder, thermostat, relay , water cutoff system. I'm located in Queens Ny. Would be great help.

Comments

• JohnNYJohnNY Posts: 2,220Member
    What's the back story here? Why isn't this pre-wired from the factory? Is this a second-hand boiler?
    For installations, troubleshooting, and private consulting services, find John "JohnNY" Cataneo here at :
    "72°F Mechanical, LLC"
    Or email John at [email protected]
    John is a professional Master Plumber, licensed by The Department of Buildings of The City of New York, and works extensively in NYC while consulting for clients in and out of state.
  • STEVEusaPASTEVEusaPA Posts: 2,820Member
    You HAVE TO get a pro in there. After it's wired up, the combustion & draft need to be set up with an analyzer, gas pressure confirmed with a manometer, and safety controls tested.
    You saved all the money you can doing most of it yourself.
    steve
  • NYCHomeOwnerNYCHomeOwner Posts: 13Member
    edited January 28
    It was new but i had someone come in that supposedly was going to do all the work, plumbing etc and he took all the wiring apart. I pretty much seen and didn't like how he didn't go by code on certain things, so i paid him for his time and asked him to leave. That's where i started this whole project by my self. I really just want a pro to come in and set this baby up at this point the correct way as you mentioned with an analyzer to confirm correct numbers.
  • STEVEusaPASTEVEusaPA Posts: 2,820Member
    There are some great ones in NYC

https://heatinghelp.com/find-a-contractor/

Keep in mind not many contractors like to come in at this point and assume all the liability of finishing up a job, because we've all been hit with "Once you touch it you own it".

Post some more pictures back a little farther if you can.
    steve
  • NYCHomeOwnerNYCHomeOwner Posts: 13Member
    edited January 31
    I had a member from the forum help me out. Thank you guys