Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Internal Circ pump Burnham Revolution RV5SL-L2

Options
mrbostn
mrbostn Member Posts: 4
I have a serious leak coming form my internal circ pump on my furnace. Unfortunately for me the install kiddie cornered it. I have 4 inches on the left 3 on the back.

Anyway I'd rather not get a whole new boiler for a crappy internal circ pump failure.

The water is leaking from where the wiring is on the left side. I want to replace either the cartridge (if possible) or the entire pump.

The current pump is black so it an OEM. I also read that it's an oem Taco 007 but I want to find the model The Burnham manual states a Position 4 pump? Is that speed?

Any tips are greatly appreciated. BTW I've contacted 5 plumbers in the area on 1 answere. They cam and wanted only to replace the furnace.

Comments

• mrbostn
    Options
    Here's the exact wording from the manual Circulator, Taco 007F, Position 4

Can someone point me to that type of circ so I can buy one. Thank you
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,139
    Options
    I believe it has a tekmar variable speed control on it A fixed speed 007 should work
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • mrbostn
    Options
    hot rod_7 said:

I believe it has a tekmar variable speed control on it A fixed speed 007 should work

Thank you for the reply I'm not a plumber but I don't see anything like a tekmar control unit on anything.
    I have the Honeywell VS3000 if that means anything.

Also I don't know how to size it I have Taco 007-f5's for each zone. but the size of those are smaller than the internal circ pump.
  • mrbostn
    Options
    Also there are no additional "switches" or controls on the internal circ pump, Just the pump and the power wires.