Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Taco 6 Zone Switching Relay 24VAC outputs?

Options
Does anyone know if the 24 VAC Thermostat terminals on this relay should all have 24 VAC all the time? 3 of the 6 terminals are showing the correct voltage. 3 are showing nothing. To make things more confusing the circulator output on those zones are energized. I tried a google search, i cannot find anything that answers this question.

Trying to diagnose why i have no heat (baseboard hot water) in two of my bedrooms yet the circulator relay is closed. As if this wasn't complicated enough for me, i cant FIND the location of this circulator. I have 6 circulators and 5 are in the boiler room. This one's romex supply wire dissapears into a wall that goes somewhere upstairs. Spent the last hour trying to find it with no luck. So i cant even verify if the pump is functional despite being energized.

Comments

• Scott M_2
    Scott M_2 Member Posts: 26
    Options
    If your getting 120 at the relay for that zone then you must find the pump.check closets,look for little doors you have no idea why there there,I even found one hidden behind a painting.Try purging the loop maybe you will get lucky and it’s air bound.But at some point you’ll need to find it.Good luck in your search