Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Buderus G115

Options
PF1119
PF1119 Member Posts: 2
Hello all,
Peter in Boston, MA here. I've been scouring the forums on and off for a few months now in preparation for winter. This will be my second season with my Buderus G115 With logamatic control - which was installed in 2009 before i purchased my home. In the simplest sense i keep my house at 64 degrees pretty much all winter - occasionally a degree or 2 higher or lower. Can someone please chime in and let me know what the best reference temperature (i know it depends) might be. I've never been taught how to program the system and have been trying to learn by doing all last winter. The dial on the left is set to 160 degrees.

As any others i've read I am looking to control the majority or my heat via thermostat, however mine stay relatively fixed most days.

Thank you!

Peter

Comments

• PF1119
    PF1119 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Also, now my oil gun will only fire for a few seconds at a time and then kick off and it does this for minutes on end....any thoughts? I can't seem to get a consistent or constant burn.

• lchmb
    lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
    Options
    when was the last time your system was serviced? Sounds like you have something malfunctioning..I'd be calling someone..