Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Carbon monoxide sickens 5 sends them to hospital in western Pennsylvania
I live right down the street from this incident and saw it unfold first hand. The area was flooded 2 months before hand and at least a foot and a half to two feet were in the basement. I suspect the furnace was never inspected or replaced after the flood and yesterday being one of the first cold days of the year was the first time it was ran. Fortunately the family had co detectors and were able to evacuate the residence and will be fine. But once again it shows the importance of replacing any gas component that’s been submerged and to have low level co detectors in your home.