Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit

GB142 flue collector

I need to replace the rear flue collector on the back of the heat exchanger for a gb142 24/30
I no it had tabs that fold over the heat exchanger. What is the best way to do it so the gasket is tight and won't leak.
Thank you


  • Big Ed_4Big Ed_4 Member Posts: 1,344
    edited October 2018
    You want to remove the burner .... !0 year or better running / has it been serviced ..Buy a new gasket , pick up a new igniter and sensor and gasket as well ....Easy ... Just pop the clips after you release the motor and gas valve ..
    I have enough experience to know , that I dont know it all
Sign In or Register to comment.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!