Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Maintenance on HTP UFT combi boiler

I have installed several HTP UFT combi boilers this year. Install was straight forward and boiler set up was very easy. I am preparing to return and do a pre season check up and cleaning and have been having trouble finding maintenance info.

The installation and service manual explains how to do the basic services such as cleaning inlet filters on domestic and heating supplies. How to flush the heating and domestic heat exchangers if needed, cleaning the condensate trap, and combustion testing procedure. What I can't find, is a process for removing the burner and cleaning the fire tubes and checking ignitor. It looks like the manual is geared more for the homeowner as it states (call a qualified technician to perform several tasks.)

Does anyone have any experience with removing the parts needed to access the burner in the HTP UFT boilers? Im sure I can figure it out but I always like to refer to a manual when dealing with mod con boilers as there are usually a lot of parts. Also are there any gaskets or other parts I should have when servicing these?

HTP does offer a class that I have been meaning to take. It looks like they are done for the year but I'm sure it would be helpful.