Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit

Combustion air duct

zepfan Member Posts: 312
Does any one know if in NFPA 54, or the IFGC it lists the minimum gage metal needed for combustion air into a boiler room? The room in question has on 400 mbh boiler. I can’t find a minimum size listed. Thanks to all


  • STEVEusaPA
    STEVEusaPA Member Posts: 4,927
    I've only seen 24ga for a thimble listed as minimum.
Sign In or Register to comment.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!