Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Williamson 5 in 1 anyone know the model number of the outdoor units

Any 1980's guys out there that know the model number on a Williamson 5 in 1?

My utility has a small kicker when we are downsizing. The name plate vanished years ago. Old system was a 30 amp and new system is a 20 amp, so my grand assumption is the we are smaller, hence the incentive through mass save
Gary Wilson
Wilson Services, Inc
Northampton, MA
www.wilsonph.com
[email protected]

Comments

• Steve MinnichSteve Minnich Posts: 2,313Member
    edited May 2018
    I don't but I wish I did. I just did a search on the 5 in 1 and there's very little information out there. I was looking for PDF files specifically but no luck.

This is the furnace I wanted when I started out but was living in an apartment at the time. I'm happy to say that I installed at least a couple of those.
    Steve Minnich
    Tell me I can't, and I'll show you I can.
  • GBartGBart Posts: 753Member
    I don't know but you jogged my memory, worked on one once with a line set that had a plastic suction line., those old pre charged line sets.
  • newagedawnnewagedawn Posts: 549Member
    good luck, they just completely fell off the planet, nothing, nowhere, what size supply duct? that could give you a cfm to run some numbers
    "The bitter taste of a poor install lasts far longer than the JOY of the lowest price"
  • John Mills_5John Mills_5 Posts: 898Member
    Outdoor unit would be 7420-xx-xxxx. The 2 digits in the middle tell the size. 25 is 2.5 ton, 03 is 3 ton for example.
  • GWGW Posts: 3,393Member
    Thanks all, turns out the homeowner had the name plate filed away in the house. Who woulda thunk
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    www.wilsonph.com
    [email protected]
  • John Mills_5John Mills_5 Posts: 898Member
    7320, that's a heat pump